6-Eyed Dzi Bead: Eliminates sadness and sufferings in life, and increases access to good luck. In Buddhist meaning, it is said that this Dzi bead purges the sufferings of the 6 paths in our mundane world. They are related to the nature of our human existence from the 1st stage Hell, to the 6th stage Heaven.
(1) Hell indicates a condition in which one is dominated by the impulse to destroy oneself and everything else. Rage is the dominating force. In this state, we are utterly devoid of freedom and undergo extreme and indescribable suffering.
(2) Hunger is a state characterized by an insatiable desire for food, clothes, wealth, pleasure, fame, power, and so forth. In this state, a person is tormented by relentless craving and by his inability to satisfy it.
(3) Animalism is governed by instinct, and one has no sense of reason or morality.
(4) Anger, a man is dominated by a selfish ego. A person in this state is compelled by the need to be superior to others in all things, despising others and valuing himself alone.
(5) Humanity or tranquility. In this state, one can pass fair judgment, control his instinctive desires with reason, and act in harmony with his environment or society.
(6) Heaven or rapture. This state indicates the sense of pleasure which one feels when his desire is fulfilled. However, the joy in the state of "heaven" is temporary and disappears with the passage of time or with even a slight change in circumstances.
These states, from Hell through Heaven, are called the Six Paths. The majority of people spend most of their time moving back and forth among them. In these states, one is governed by his reactions to external influences and is therefore extremely vulnerable to changing circumstances.
The 6 eye Dzi bead is believed to eliminate the sadness and sufferings in life, while helping us cultivate our Buddhist nature. Helping the owner to find the root of happiness and good karma. It is believed that the 6 eye Dzi bead has the power to eradicate sadness and sufferings and attracts good lucks for its owner. The 6 eye Dzi will help its owner to achieve liberation from the 6 realms. The 6 realms are aggression, losses, carelessness, anger, ignorance and misery. It is also able to help its owner to develop his 6 paramitas. Paramita refers to the perfection of which ferries one beyond the sea of suffering and mortality to Nirvana. The six Paramitas are the following: (1) Dana, charity or giving, including the bestowing of truth on others; (2) Sila, keeping the discipline; (3) Ksanti, patience under suffering and insult; (4) Virya, zeal and progress; (5) Dhyana, meditation or contemplation; (6) Prajna, wisdom, the power to discern reality or truth. It is the perfection of the last one -- Prajna -- that ferries sentient beings across the ocean of Samsara (the sea of incarnate life) to the shores of Nirvana.
6-Eyed Turtle Back Dzi Bead: Spiritual cleansing and longevity. This item is widely sought for its cleansing properties.