Tuesday, December 5, 2006

WELCOME TO MY DZI BEADS BLOG


I always wonder to have my Own blog . Some of my FRIENDS alerady have there Blogs. and many have been quit BLOGGING. I am afraid that i will not able to keep countinue blog. That's why it's take time to start my own blog. After decide having my own blog there is anthor problem , what i will going to write or share. That's big problem for me to think.... think .. and Biggest PROBLEM is write in english which is not my native langauge . Finally i have got Idea and build this small site about TIBETAN DZI BEADS. I love dzi beads and anthor kinds of beads .SO this is good idea for my blog that i will start with my interest .so I can keep countinue writing .Hope you guys helping me by your comments to improve Dzibeads blog I have set this site up as a way of gaining a deeper understanding of the dZi beads found in the Himalayan regions of Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan, Ladakh and beyond. and also share my knowledge in this fields with you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment