Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I have Joined Blogsvertise ! How about You ?

Hi Friends,
It's Been While I have Heard About Blogsvertise . I am Intrested When my Friend "Forumer" Explain me about Blogsvertise's Benefit. It's Kind A Website That help for your
Website Promotion .If you have Your website or Blog You can Also Join Blogsvertise .

Also You can Earn Money by Blogsvertise .You just have to write or mention Some topic which Blogsvertise will provide you . Websites They want the publicity, the exposure .So online bloggers and internet journals (like us ) can generate for their web site products and services. you can even Mention about there Good Things or Just Talk about Nagtive points it's up to you.
you will paid what ever you talk about Given website. So if you have Blog And You Like to Advertise Or Like to earn Money Just Click Here For more Info Blogsvertise .

Click Here to Advertise On My Blog Blogger Ads Click Advertise on My Blog

Print This Page

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehe, nice to hear that u was joined and just wait my fren, you'll be having task from them ;) And just want to give u clue here. I suggest you always login to your account, and monitor at your blog section, there maybe Grab Bag task for you to accept.

This grab bag appears only for a while, and it maybe dissappear if u don't accept it. It's a task that was not done or rejected by others and we can accept it as our task, i hope u can understand. All the best my fren :)

Anonymous said...

Howdy fren? So how many task u get so far from them? Hope you will get something really good from them :)

Anonymous said...

OMG, stil not get anything? Actually, your blog been approved yet or not my fren? If it been approved then maybe soon there are tasks for you :) Juts be patient k ;)

Anonymous said...

Have a question, hope you can oblige. Where can I buy dzi beads in bangkok? other nepalese items too>

Anonymous said...

Hi You can Buy Tibetan and Nepalise handicraft and Dzi Beads From ARTS GALLERY ,Silom Complex 3 rd fl. Visit Here http://mydzi.blogspot.com

Post a Comment